- Dad: oh my god I have been listening to your brother rambling on in a drunken stupor telling mom and me of all the friends he saw at Falloons. He told the same story 3 or 4 times. Wished you could have been here for this
- Me: I'm so bummed I wasn't there
- Dad: It was a special moment. Shame your brother needs to be drunk to bond with Mom
- Me: Don't ruin the moment with thoughts like that
- Dad: It's loving moments like tonight that makes me want to tear up due to laughter.
- Me: Does it hurt holding it all inside?
- Dad: You should hear him rambling on to mom. He's telling her how he broke his toe tonight. Too bad I didn't video this.
- Me: I'm going to Pomona for a Cold War Kids show tonight. Wish me luck.
- My Roommate: Beware of flying inland dick cheese.
Well, I think it’s time to start saving some money. Who else wants to go? This doesn’t suck.
Like they say, a picture is worth 1,000 words. While I take the lazy approach, you look at the picture below.